Friday, November 30, 2018

God's Right Hand


If I am in a barrel in the Mississippi River, I too am in the Mississippi River. 

If I am in Christ and Christ is at the right hand of God, then I too am at the right hand of God (Col. 3:1-3).

In Luke 7:1-10, Jesus marveled at the centurion's statement. 

Then, I should pay close attention to what the centurion said. 

My amount of authority is determined by whose authority I am under.

(I John 4:17) As He (Christ) is in the world, so are we in the world. 

I am united with Jesus in His death, resurrection, and ascension. 

If Satan and demons are subject to Jesus, they are subject to me. (I Peter 3:22) 

Since Jesus has all authority, His authority has to be obeyed.

If you never know the restraint of the Holy Spirit, you will never know the force of the Holy Spirit. (Luke 4:11)

Jesus was subject to the Holy Spirit, the Father, and civil authorities. 

If Jesus was subject to authority, who are we not to be subject to authority.

Jesus gave us authority over all the power of the enemy. (Read John 17:4, Luke 2:51, Matt. 17:27, Luke 10:17-18, Heb. 2:8, 2 Peter 1:3, Romans 8:22-23) 

Even the devils are subject to us in Jesus' name.

Kingdom authority must be appropriated by faith. We must be right with God to have it. 

We must pray from our position in Christ, which is from heaven to earth. 

Also, we are to speak what God has done in our lives (Rev. 12:11).

To be saved, we must surrender to Christ, which puts Him in control.

Commitment allows us to stay in control. 

However, we must surrender complete control to have kingdom authority.

In addition, we are sealed by the Holy Spirit, which is a legal seal for the transfer of property to God. 

We are owned by Christ. No man can break this agreement. 

(I Cor. 6:19, Eph. 1:13-14) (notes from Adrian Rodgers)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Signs of the times

 There will be an increase of wickedness (Matthew 24:9-13, 36,  2 Timothy 3:1-5).  There will be world wide satellite technology (Revelation...