Sunday, July 26, 2020

Don't Box me in.



1. Don't put a label on me.  


I am more than the clothes I wear.
I am more than the car I drive.
I am more than my GPA. 
I am more than my political party.
I am more than the color of my skin.  
I am more than my mistakes for I am growing.  


2.  People try to box God in. 


In Luke 5:17-26, people tried to box Jesus in.  They said that He was not a forgiver, but only a healer.  He didn’t let them label Him.


Don't box God into your most pressing need.  
God can handle Covid and racism at the same time.  
God knows exactly what you need.  
God knows the tears you cry.  
He knows your shame.  
God is everywhere.  
He is with you wherever you are.  
People tried to put Jesus in the box of the grave, but it couldn't contain Him.
We must not cancel each other either, but we must cancel our pain by forgiving others just like God.


3. We can't box God’s great love in.


We can't box God’s love in our heart.  
God can't be contained to a place.  
God wants to use you wherever you go by showing His great love. 
God works everything out for the good to those who dare to love Him.
We must not contain His great love to a church building.

The main event is not in the church building.  
It's God working His great love through you all week long.

https://www.churchofthehighlands.com/media/message/dont-box-me-in/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Signs of the times

 There will be an increase of wickedness (Matthew 24:9-13, 36,  2 Timothy 3:1-5).  There will be world wide satellite technology (Revelation...