Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Don't be discouraged!


42 As the deer pants for water, so I long for you, O God. 



I thirst for God, the living God. Where can I find him to come and stand before him? 



Day and night I weep for his help, and all the while my enemies taunt me. “Where is this God of yours?” they scoff.



5...Why then be downcast? Why be discouraged and sad? Hope in God! I shall yet praise him again. Yes, I shall again praise him for his help.



Yet I am standing here depressed and gloomy, but I will meditate upon your kindness... 



Yet day by day the Lord also pours out his steadfast love upon me, and through the night I sing his songs and pray to God who gives me life.



11 But, O my soul, don’t be discouraged. Don’t be upset. Expect God to act! For I know that I shall again have plenty of reason to praise him for all that he will do. He is my help! He is my God!



Psalm 42

Living Bible


No comments:

Post a Comment

Signs of the times

 There will be an increase of wickedness (Matthew 24:9-13, 36,  2 Timothy 3:1-5).  There will be world wide satellite technology (Revelation...