Monday, December 21, 2020

How to get justice from an unjust judge

 

“There was a judge in a certain city,” he (Jesus) said, “who neither feared God nor cared about people. 


A widow of that city came to him repeatedly, saying, ‘Give me justice in this dispute with my enemy.’ 


The judge ignored her for a while, but finally he said to himself, ‘I don’t fear God or care about people, but this woman is driving me crazy. 


I’m going to see that she gets justice, because she is wearing me out with her constant requests!’”


 Then the Lord said, “Learn a lesson from this unjust judge. Luke 18:2-6 NLT


No comments:

Post a Comment

Signs of the times

 There will be an increase of wickedness (Matthew 24:9-13, 36,  2 Timothy 3:1-5).  There will be world wide satellite technology (Revelation...