Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Weapons of Mass Distraction


These words from the ancient prophet, Habakkuk, sound like they could have been written today.


Habakkuk 1:2-4  ESV

O Lord, how long shall I cry for help,

and you will not hear? Or cry to you “Violence!” and you will not save? 

Why do you make me see iniquity, and why do you idly look at wrong? Destruction and violence are before me; strife and contention arise. 

So the law is paralyzed,     and justice never goes forth. For the wicked surround the righteous;     so justice goes forth perverted.



Habakkuk was watching the wrong news. Then, Habakkuk took his mind off the news, and put them on God.



Habakkuk 2:1-3 ESV

2 I will take my stand at my watchpost and station myself on the tower, and look out to see what he (God) will say to me,     and what I will answer concerning my complaint.

2 And the Lord answered me:

“Write the vision; make it plain on tablets, so he may run who reads it. 

3 For still the vision awaits its appointed time; it hastens to the end—it will not lie. If it seems slow, wait for it;     it will surely come; it will not delay.


We must turn the world's volume down to hear the voice of the Lord.  We are facing Satan's weapons of mass distraction.


We must tune in the voice of the Lord.  The Bible is the voice of the Lord in print.  We must tune in God's Word. Let's tune out worldly voices and tune in the voice of God. God's answer is on its way!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Signs of the times

 There will be an increase of wickedness (Matthew 24:9-13, 36,  2 Timothy 3:1-5).  There will be world wide satellite technology (Revelation...