Monday, November 8, 2021

God is Omniscient.

God is omniscient (all knowing).  


I develop my confidence in the omniscience of God through prayer.  

 

1 Corinthians 13:12

New International Version

12 For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

 

I don't know, but I know that God knows. 

 

1 John 3:20

New International Version

20 If our hearts condemn us, we know that God is greater than our hearts, and he knows everything.


Your problem cannot be yours and God's at the same time.    


No comments:

Post a Comment

Signs of the times

 There will be an increase of wickedness (Matthew 24:9-13, 36,  2 Timothy 3:1-5).  There will be world wide satellite technology (Revelation...