Monday, November 8, 2021

Lessons from suffering


1. We must know that God can do all things.  

2. We must no speak of things that we do not understand.

3. We must not only hear about God, but we must experience Him. 


Job 42:1-5

New International Version


42 Then Job replied to the Lord:

“I know that you can do all things;
    no purpose of yours can be thwarted.

You asked, ‘Who is this that obscures my plans without knowledge?’
    Surely I spoke of things I did not understand,
    things too wonderful for me to know.

“You said, ‘Listen now, and I will speak;
    I will question you,
    and you shall answer me.’
My ears had heard of you
    but now my eyes have seen you.


Job 38:1-5

New International Version


38 Then the Lord spoke to Job out of the storm. He said:

“Who is this that obscures my plans
    with words without knowledge?
Brace yourself like a man;
    I will question you,
    and you shall answer me.

“Where were you when I laid the earth’s foundation?
    Tell me, if you understand.
Who marked off its dimensions? Surely you know!
    Who stretched a measuring line across it?


Job 40:3-4

New International Version

Then Job answered the Lord:

“I am unworthy—how can I reply to you?
    I put my hand over my mouth.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Signs of the times

 There will be an increase of wickedness (Matthew 24:9-13, 36,  2 Timothy 3:1-5).  There will be world wide satellite technology (Revelation...