Sunday, March 27, 2022

In courage?


Are you so earthly minded that you're no heavenly good?  


When earth gets hard, focus on heaven. 


 If we don't know God, earth is the only heaven that we will experience.  If we do know God, earth is the only hell that we will experience.  


Who do you need to encourage today? 



John 14:1-3

New Living Translation

14 “Don’t let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God, and trust also in me (Jesus). 2 There is more than enough room in my Father’s home. If this were not so, would I have told you that I am going to prepare a place for you? 3 When everything is ready, I will come and get you, so that you will always be with me where I am.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Signs of the times

 There will be an increase of wickedness (Matthew 24:9-13, 36,  2 Timothy 3:1-5).  There will be world wide satellite technology (Revelation...